- easiPol is a web-based administrator package that serves the needs of funeral administrators, insurance underwriters and a range of other subscriber-based service administrators, allowing them to effectively manage their clients and business operations. To ensure your data is secure we run the best possible back-end technologies available in the market. We do this via a cloud based VMWARE solution that allows us great features.
- easiPol offers a complete and secure administration and payment solution via multiple platforms and prevents against theft and fraud.
- easiPol software is the market leader in funeral policy administration software in Africa. With more than 10 years experience in the financial services industry, our team of project managers, business analysts, developers and testers ensure we understand your specific requirements and tailor to your needs. Our team holds decades of technical experience, market understanding and financial strength.
- Offering a remote terminal interface which allows office-less operations via Sales Force in the field-data look-ups, receipting of cash and card transactions and printing in the field.
easiPol was developed by RubiBlue (Pty) Ltd. with several advantages in mind:
- Increase Client (policy Holder) satisfaction by ensuring them of a reliable, fraud free system.
- Improving the Administrator’s or Insurance Underwriter’s Employee work-output by forcing the employees around Standard Business Processes via the easiPol Software
- Web Based Environment ensures access from anywhere, anytime within a secure Model and Framework
- Role-based access ensures Administrators of employee user control
- Reducing Theft and Fraud by ensuring full audit trails of all Employee Actions within the System
- Module Plug-ins to a Debit Order Collection Service Provider to allow fast, effective and easy debiting of Clients accounts and Auto-Receipting
- Module Plug-ins to Remote Terminals (Pension Point) Service Provider to allow office-less receipting environment for agents in the field
easiPol is the only Web Based Administrator Package of its kind on the market for the majority of Administrators and Insurance Underwriters.
Modularity and our unique * PPPS costing model enables any size Administrator or Insurance Underwriter to effectively manage their clients and their business processes in a PROVEN business model or framework. With the ease-of-use and functionality available within the easiPol System, users are guaranteed of usable software for the South African Administration and Insurance Environment.
Most common concerns of our clients:
- Data Loss
- Security up to date
- Theft and fraud
- To address these concerns, we follow these steps:
- Data Loss – We backup every 3-5 minutes offsite to our backup datacentre
- Outages/Downtime – We have partnered with the best hosting provider in South Africa to try and limit downtime (our current uptime ratio is over 99.9964%)
- Up to date security – We test our system security every 3 months to ensure we have the latest security techniques employed
Our Software is specifically targeted at the following markets:
- Funeral Parlours looking for Funeral Software to help manage business operations
- Funeral Administrators looking for software to administer and manage the Policy Quote Book
- Group Scheme Administrators
- Subscriber Managers
- Funeral Policy Management – Main Members, Spouse, Extended Family, Children, Document Repository, Collection of Premium Management via multiple Collection Techniques.
- Funeral Management – Create Funeral Files, Manage pick-up and delivery dates, Costs of Funerals, BI1663 Document, Taking of Instruction from Clients regarding Cremation, Burial, Church, Viewings, etc.
- Society Management – Manage Societies, payments and claims
- Claims Management – Using a standard workflow methodologies for Policies or Societies
- Commission Management – Broker and Agent
- Tombstone Management – Manage orders for tombstones
- Full Reporting – Report on anything within the system with the ability to filter on multiple levels
Infrastructure – Cloud Computing
As we have grown our business and our client base, we identified a massive need to ensure our clients were receiving the best possible assurances that their data was secure, accessible and up to date.
In late 2011, early 2012, we ventured on a colossal capital expenditure budget to ensure we were running the best possible backend technologies available in the market.
We opted for a Cloud based VMWare solution, that allows us these great features:
- Hardware Redundancy – if some hardware fails, the systems switch to available servers in the Cloud cluster.
- Connectivity Redundancy – if our primary Datacenter fails, we engage the backup datacenter and everything is back up and running without you even noticing.
- Management – This technology allows us to easily plug more resources into the Server Farm without any disruption to you.